[GNC] filtering in report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Feb 8 17:22:22 EST 2022

I'm not 100% certain, but investigate Regex 'look behind'. I seem to
recall using it for negation effectively but it has been some time.

Another option is to do a Find (always from the Accounts tab) and there
you can do Regex and/or 'does not match' type criteria for exclusions.
Then run an Account Report on the search results.

Unfortunately, there is no way to save search criteria so you'll have to
set that up every time you want the report.

Regards,
Adrien