[GNC] Accounts out of order

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Wed Feb 9 16:20:35 EST 2022

In the COA you can still click (single) on a heading to sort by alpha or reverse alpha.  If the account code is not showing, you can click on the arrow on the extreme right to show columns that you are able to display.  Account Code is one of them.  Once displayed you can click on the heading to show in order or reverse order.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile