[GNC] No Stock Quotes - OS Monterey, Gnucash 4.8(Build ID: 4.8a+(2021-09-28))

dennis adams smada46 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 12 23:52:19 EST 2022

John,
It is finally working.  Tried the “gnc-fq-dump -v yahoo_json XOM” command a few times and always got same “Internal Server” error.  Tried “sudo cpan” to start download of Mozilla::CA process with same results stating “ running another cpan process” despite finding no cpan running processes in Activity Monitor and eventually using “sudo killall cpan”.  Finally just told it to overwrite the lock file.  Once that was done, ran the “install Mozilla::CA” command which it did and after that quote download worked.  I’ve attached the Terminal dump in case you are interested.  Again, I appreciate all your help and patience and David R’s help