[GNC] report of accounts receivable

davidvernonlong at gmail.com davidvernonlong at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 08:08:42 EST 2022

I am using The GnuCash accounting system for a sailing club. Customers are
the sailing club members. I bill them for membership, chartering  and
services etc.

At the moment I maintain 2 membership files, one in Excel and another as
customers in GnuCash.

I would like to maintain only one, which would be in GnuCash, and use that
to generate a report which I can either print to a PDF file, or Download to
an Excel file and share with members.

However, I cannot find such a report in GnuCash.  The report would be very
similar to what I see if I click on Business, then Customer, then Customer
Overview. However that is just a screen which I cannot edit, print or
download.

How can I create such a report or any other idea?

David