[GNC] Trying to register transactions in a different currency than your main one.

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Tue Feb 15 09:11:14 EST 2022

Luis,

What problem do you have. I am on Gnucash 4.9-1, MacOS 12.2.1. I have some accounts in US dollars and some in Mexican Pesos. The default is Pesos. I regularly move money between the two. When I do, it adds a record to the Price Database. The Peso account shows the values in Pesos. The Dollar account shows the value in Dollars.

Will