[GNC] Company name on a receipt and Balance Sheet

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 15 11:56:34 EST 2022

On 2/15/2022 9:34 AM, Ian D Henry wrote:
> When I use the Balance Sheet in Assets and Liabilities tab or Receipt under
> the Business tab, the name of the business is not shown.  I want the
> receipt to show who received the money.  I can't find anything in chapter 9
> of the manual to help me.  I would not trust my luck at creating a custom
> report because I did not understand most of what was in the manual about
> that process.
>
> Ian

You have control over what appears on the title line of reports. You
need to investigate ALL the things you can change on reports.

Mind, if you are asking whether there was a global setting you could
change (so this became default for the report) that's a different
question, and now you might indeed have to get into things like a
"custom report". OR --- after running the report (say Balance Sheet).
making the title at thew top of the report what you want, and printing
(or exporting the report so you can save it) do not close that tab. The
next time you want to run that report  (again, say Balance Sheet) you
click that tab opening the report showing the last time it was run
(including that title line change) and then using options, change the
date to what you want for the current running.

Michael D Novack