[GNC] Mutual Fund Class Conversion

Geoff cleanoutmyshed at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 21:59:22 EST 2022

Sorry Jack, that is just the total acquisition cost of your 410.209
units in DFMGX:
  - How much did you pay for them?
  - Were there any brokerage fees or taxes?
  - Did you receive any units in lieu of income (DRP)?

Add that all up and enter it as the Credit when you reduce DFMGX, and
again as the Debit when you increase DFMLX.

See attached screenshot for an imaginary example where you purchased two
lots (300 and 100) and received a further 10.209 via DRP. (Dates are in
DD/MM/YYYY format).

Hope this helps.

Geoff
=====