[GNC] Selecting older transactions to unreconcile

Mahon Finbar mahon.finbar at neuf.fr
Wed Feb 16 09:05:22 EST 2022

End of year issue.

I have reconciled most of 2021 but inevitably I have subsequently found
a few errors.

So, I want to select a reconcile date and then "unreconcile" some
transactions.

I assumed using the suggested ctrl-A and spacebar technique would enable
me to do it using a date I specified for the reconciliation, but the
reconcile window only shows the latest unreconiled data.

Is there a technique for arriving at the data set for a specific
reconcile date?

Tnks