[GNC] reconciling specific credit cards in an account

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Thu Feb 17 11:32:55 EST 2022

"scum buster",
If you can't get the info to download from the bank correctly to the proper credit card, you can change that in the bank tab itself.  If you only have 2 or 3 cards from the same bank you only have to change 1 or 2 records in the bank register.  Just click on the liability:credit card and then the arrow and select the proper account.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile