[GNC] exporting search?

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Sat Feb 19 14:49:32 EST 2022

Is there some way to export search results?

I was trying to get a list of medical expenses for the past year and I
didn't
see any easy way to do this, is there a good way to do it?

I tried search but I couldn't export it or total the columns.
It seems like I should be able to export this list - this is a
general question.

I tried income expense cash flow for the year, but it gave me just
money-in and money-out. I was looking for detail to export to a spread
sheet.

I finally did File Export Transactions and got what I wanted but it seems
like there should be an easier way.

Suggestions?

Thanks!