[GNC] exporting search?

Jeff beastmaster126 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 02:52:36 EST 2022

On 2/19/22 10:05 PM, Paul Kinzelman wrote:
> Thank you. That's what I did, but there wasn't an obvious way to
> export that account.
>
> On 2/19/2022 6:35 PM, D. wrote:
>> Personally, I'd have a separate account for medical expenses, and
>> then a transaction report for that account would quickly give me
>> totals for any given period.

I have had trouble with this as well.  Each medical expense can have 2
or more related transactions.  Medical expense, mileage, travel expense
(ie. meals, fuel), lodging,etc.  All are separate entries on U.S.
taxes.  I know that you can assign tax values to individual accounts,
but a total dollar value in a specific search would be advantageous.  It
would be nice to search for all transactions in a specific search and
give me the total dollars spent in that search.

I.E. search total dollars spent on lodging in the medical travel account
from 6/21/2002 to 8/21/2002.

I have yet to see where GNC gives me a total dollar amount spent in a
search.  Add it to my wish list.

--

--JEffrey Black M.B.A.