[GNC] Trying to register transactions in a different currency than your main one.

Jim DeLaHunt list+gnucash at jdlh.com
Mon Feb 21 16:15:58 EST 2022

On 2022-02-20 18:25, Tinker Books wrote:

> I am working on the same issues with multiple currencies. I'm also in BC
> and working with US dollar amounts.
Hey, small world! I am also in B.C. and also working with US dollar
amounts. It works pretty well. Post questions about your issues to this
list, and if I have something useful to say, I will contribute what I
have learned.
> Also having trouble figuring out how to
> post or to log in.

Sorry, I don't follow this.  Post what to where?  Log in to where?

Best regards,
      —Jim DeLaHunt, using GnuCash for small business and personal
bookkeeping, Vancouver, B.C.