[GNC] Automatic sales tax

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Feb 22 01:39:22 EST 2022

On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 18:54:21 -0600
Adrien Monteleone <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:

> Keith,
>
> I’m not a mod.
>
> The instructions for unsubscribing are at the bottom of each e-mail.
> You have to do it yourself.
>
> You can turn on Digest Mode if you prefer in your preferences.
>
> Please don’t e-mail list members personally unless requested to do
> so, especially without copying the list.
>
> Regards,
> Adrien

And as the person with the password to subscribe and unsubscribe
people, I am not going to do such a thing on that sort of request.

My mail client will happily substitute different email addresses so I
am well aware that something which says its from a person's email may
well not be. Requests can be genuine or not.

To unsubscribe yourself you need your password, and can have one sent
to you to accomplish the task.

Liz