[GNC] GNUCash closes when I edit a value

Peter peter.judy at ridgewell.id.au
Wed Feb 23 04:53:15 EST 2022

Hi,

Don't know that I'm in the right place for this one but couldn't find
where else to go.

Lately, when I edit a value field, GNUCash closes.

Often, when entering a new transaction similar to a previous one, I just
duplicate the earlier one and edit the value (eg another payment on my
credit card at the same shop). (The auto-fill feature based on a
previous transaction doesn't quite work for me as well as a duplication
for some transactions.)

When I go to edit the value, GNUCash closes. This happens regularly.
I'm pretty switched on to it now so that I usually save before duplicating.

Of interest is that my GNU file is 1.5 mb. Should that be a problem?

Peter