[GNC] Profit & Retained Earning don't match

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 18:09:26 EST 2022

Derek,

Some of the standard reports automatically update the account selection when they are invoked. See, for example, the Advanced Portfolio report, which automatically selects new commodity accounts each time it is run.

My recollection was that standard reports based on a class of accounts (assets, liabilities) will recompile the account list each time.

It would seem useful to extend this functionality to saved reports as well...

David T.