[GNC] Profit & Retained Earning don't match

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 25 22:50:37 EST 2022

Derek,

Thanks for raising those legitimate points. I think a flag or trigger to reselect accounts would be helpful.

I would note that, to my way of thinking, when I call up a saved report, I *am* running it from scratch, although I understand your perspective. From my corner, when I call up a custom report, I'm doing the exact same steps as when I run a system report "from scratch." I open the reports menu, and I ask to run my report. In one case, it's a new report from scratch; the other is not. That's confusing to me.

David