[GNC] A repository for user-contributed files

D. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 18:59:24 EST 2022

I am not resentful; I was pointing out that there may be resources already available to users.

As I said, I didn't review the results, so I can't comment on the projects on sourceforge. And while Microsoft may now own github, it started out as an independent outfit that was purchased by Microsoft in 2018. I don't know whether the FUD of Microsoft ownership has actually been borne out in experience.