[GNC] GNUCash & Macros

brad bradhaack at fastmail.com
Sun Jan 2 17:46:28 EST 2022

There used to be a wiki page with some examples for using the python
bindings.   I don't see it anymore, but I did notice examples on git
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/tree/maint/bindings/python/example_scripts

I'm using a python script to do exactly what the OP is looking for & it
looks like there is a script in the example_scripts link to do that also.

Note: this question was posted 7 months ago

On 12/31/21 07:49, Jon Schewe wrote:
> On Fri, 2021-12-31 at 16:22 +0800, Kevin Buckley wrote:
>> On Wed, 26 May 2021 at 23:11, Jack Frillman via gnucash-user
>> <
>> gnucash-user at gnucash.org
>>> wrote:
>>> I have repetitive task I do every day and I would like to reducey
>>> the
>>> number of steps to do that task.
>>>
>>> More specifically I import stock/mutual fund and precious metal
>>> prices
>>> from a CSV file. Currently I go through the multi-step process the