[GNC] GNUCash 4.9

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Jan 3 13:57:12 EST 2022

Hi Steve,

I bet the lock (.LCK) file is getting deleted and explorer's desktop is
just not refreshing.  After you close Gnucash, select the desktop with a
click and hit F5.  I bet the lock file icon goes away.

The log file won't, and shouldn't.  If you follow everyone's advice and put
it in another location (and then open Gnucash and do File|Open and select
the new location/file) you won't see it staring at you 😉

Michael