[GNC] AqBanking Online Set Up

Cam Ellison cam at ellisonet.ca
Mon Jan 3 22:00:21 EST 2022

On 2022-01-03 5:39 p.m., Jesse MacDougall wrote:
> Guy's, I'm stumped here.  My Bank is Royal Bank in Canada.  I have no idea
> where to get this information from.  When I call the bank they talk to me
> like I am a terrorist due to Iddiocracy.
>
> Never seen this side of technology before.  I read the AqBanking wiki but
> didn't advance.

Try selecting a range of transactions by date, and then downloading it.
See what formats are available for download. The format of each line
should tell you - or someone on this list with more knowledge than I -
which of those options to use.  Most likely it's HBCI, but that's a wild
guess on my part.

There is likely at least one member of this list with an RBC account,
besides yourself. I have only a credit card with them, and that format
is different.

Good luck with this

Cam