[GNC] AqBanking Online Set Up

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Jan 3 23:22:56 EST 2022

Nope. HBCI (now called FinTS) works *only* with *German* Banks. The Royal Bank of *Canada* is absolutely not a German bank and isn't likely to support HBCI.
EBICS is also German only.

https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/onlinebanking/bankingusertips/accountingsoftware/index.html <https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/onlinebanking/bankingusertips/accountingsoftware/index.html> suggests that RBC might support OFX Direct Connect based on the list of software they claim to support, but they're not listed in https://www.ofxhome.com/ <https://www.ofxhome.com/> so you'd have to find the connection parameters some other way. The simplest would be to find a friend who has Quicken and see if it knows how to connect.

Regards,
John Ralls