[GNC] Period Ends

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Fri Jan 7 11:07:17 EST 2022

Jesse, Unfortunately, Gnucash does let you post to closed periods.  This will mess up the closing entry, which will need to be adjusted.  I agree you shouldn't post to closed periods, however the program does allow and doesn't warn if you do it.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile