[GNC] Single mutual fund held in multiple accounts in gnucash

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Sat Jan 8 13:33:50 EST 2022

I probably should have added that in my case all of the index funds are only held in one of the categories, but I see no reason why some fund could not be held in more that one category.
e.g. Index fund 1 and Index fund 8 could both be the same mutual fund. There would only be one entry for it in the Gnucash's Security Editor.

Will