[GNC] No Red negative numbers with gtk-theme enabled

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Sun Jan 9 19:21:55 EST 2022

As part of trying to get a dark theme for Gnucash I enabled GTK's dark
theme:

gtk-application-prefer-dark-theme=true

But with that enabled negative numbers no longer show up in red, they're
all in white.  I don't have any customized CSS that selects for a font
color so it shouldn't be that.

Is this a CSS accessible property or a direct code-driven property?  If
it's code driven why is it not overriding the theme?

Where did the GTK themes get stashed on Windows?  I can't find a theme
anywhere in APPDATA (Local or Roaming), and nothing obvious in Program
Files (x86).