[GNC] Scrolling of the accounts tabs

AC gnucash at acarver.net
Mon Jan 10 00:55:00 EST 2022

So in 2.6 land I used to be able to scroll the list of account tabs with
the mouse wheel when the list (vertical list, to the left of the
register) was taller than the available space without causing the
currently selected account to change.  The arrows at the top and bottom
of the list of tabs would change the selected tab and work its way
through the list.

In 4.8 land the arrows still function as before but scrolling the tabs
with the wheel is gone. I'm only left with the context menu to browse
through the list. I'm going to assume yet another GTK-ism due to the
switch to the later GTK because I don't see a setting for that.