[GNC] Transaction Date issues during import OFX file (TD Bank)

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Tue Jan 11 13:33:51 EST 2022

I find my dates usualy do not agree with the bank dates.  I record credit card bills when I pay them (electronically) and they are recorded by the payee on the same date.  However, they usually hit my bank the next banking day.  This isn't and shouldn't be a problem or concern.  Actual physical checks take even longer to show up at the bank.  This is all normal.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile