[GNC] Transaction Date issues during import OFX file (TD Bank)

David Reiser dbreiser at icloud.com
Tue Jan 11 18:36:38 EST 2022

What do the <DTSERVER> tag contents say about timezone?

I have some ofx files from TDBanknorth (as it was known in the US back in 2007) where the <DTSERVER> field said the server was keeping time in GMT. None of the transactions declared a timezone, but all of the transaction times were 170000. There was significant evidence that TD had written their own ofx software rather than pay Intuit. And it sure looks like the transaction times were local instead of server time.

Dave
--
Dave Reiser
dbreiser at icloud.com