[GNC] Trying to get report with total when account has sub-accounts

Robert Stocker kneadtoknow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 19:24:20 EST 2022

Thank you! I will definitely look at budget reports and the P&L/Income
statement as alternatives. And thanks for the other advice as well, though
after having massaged my various accounts/categories over the last 28-ish
years (I started with CA-Simply Money), I'm pretty happy with how I have
that side of things set up. :)