[GNC] Transaction Date issues during import OFX file (TD Bank)

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed Jan 12 00:25:10 EST 2022

Are you using our AIO bundle downloaded from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash <https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash> or https://github.com/gnucash/GnuCash <https://github.com/gnucash/GnuCash>, perhaps after linking through https://www.gnucash.org? <https://www.gnucash.org/?>

This appears to be the behavior of a bug in libofx where the offset is applied in the wrong direction, i.e. a GMT offset of -5 hours is added to GMT making 2021-07-21T02:00:00 into 2021-07-20T21:00:00 when it should be subtracted making 2021-07-22T07:00:00. That bug is supposed to be patched in the GnuCash 4.9 AIO packages.

Regards,
John Ralls