[GNC] access to Gnucash Nabble

David JamesTK davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 19:34:53 EST 2022

Cheers David, tried the local folder first but appears empty (hide system files option off)

C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0  (empty)

Searching C drive for gtk-3.0 returns four entries below with my comments in blue;

C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\etc\gtk-3.0  (currently in this folder)

C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\gtk-3.0  (empty)

C:\Program Files (x86)\gnucash\share\themes\Default\gtk-3.0 (contains css file gtk-keys)