[GNC] couple questions

Heide Wang heidew99 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:10:31 EST 2022

Hello,

I have couple questions. I started using Gnucash in 2015 to keep basic financial record of a trust account. I am using Gnucash 2.6.18 (I know it is old version), and my mac operation system is 10.14.6. My computer is about 9 years old. Although everything is working fine now, but I know I need to upgrade my computer soon. When I up grade my computer, I will download the newest version of Gnucash. How can I transfer all the data to the newer version of Gnucash?? I would like to get a step by step instruction so I wouldn’t loss my old data.

My second question is there anyway to print the detail page of certain account ? For example, when I open my bank account page, it shows the list date of deposit or withdraw, description, amount and balance line by line,  Can I print it for my paper record?

Thanks for the help.

Heide