[GNC] couple questions

William Prescott will at theprescotts.com
Mon Jan 17 14:05:38 EST 2022

PS

The print instructions I gave will print to a file. That file can be opened with Preview and printed normally. You may be able to send it directly to a printer after setting the options. I don't have a printer so I didn't think about that. I just take things to a copy shop a block away when I want to print which is rare. That way I don't have to mess with printers and cartridges for the dozen times a year when I want a hard copy.