[GNC] Exiting GNUCash

Gyle McCollam gmccollam at live.com
Mon Jan 17 19:03:10 EST 2022

I usually don't forget to save first so I don't know how long this has been happening.  Today I didn't save, so when the dialogue box came up, I selected "cancel".  GNUCash shutdown without saving and when I tried to open it thought there was another instance running, but I said open anyway.  I tested this again with the same result.  Then I tried it again, this time telling the system to save.  It shut down again, but it did not save!  I got the same message about the file already in use.

Has anyone else encounter this error?  I am using Win11 and GNUCash 4.9.

Thank You,
Gyle McCollam

Gyle McCollam

609.680.2326                     Mobile