[GNC] Exiting GNUCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 12:01:53 EST 2022

That is an issue with the way you have your file system organized, but it
is not necessarily bad or wrong, just an artifact, I think.  I do not use
OneDrive or equivalent yet myself because I have not decided how to manage
that very issue of the lag while background updates are happening to my
data file storage system.

You are getting that lock warning because your OneDrive has not caught up
with you yet.  If you open anyway, you are burdening the OneDrive with more
work to keep the data intact, and I do not know if it can handle that, thus
I do not try it.  Perhaps other users of that type of arrangement can give
us their experience.That is probably also the cause of the Save Changes
warning.  That may actually lose your recent work just as warned.  Again,
perhaps others have experience with OneDrive.