[GNC] Bug 798423 - IMPORT QIF crashes on a Quicken transaction Reminder (NOT a scheduled reminder)

Steve Conley Steve1 at stevenwconley.com
Tue Jan 18 15:03:46 EST 2022

I submitted this bug, which was my only "stopper" so far.

Taking import a bit at a time, but it seems to be working well.

I discovered a couple of minor issues with my entries in 26 years pf
quicken and am correcting this and restarting.

Just wanted to thank everyone again, and if I did anything wrong with the
bug submission, please let me know.

I did search Google and the bug list and did not find this bug.

Steve Conley