[GNC] Exiting GNUCash

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:32:59 EST 2022

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 1:29 PM Gyle McCollam <gmccollam at live.com> wrote:

> First, I would like to say that when I was referring to clicking the "x"
> it was for GNUCash, which the brings up the dialog for "Save/Close without
> Saving/Cancel".  However, if I click the cancel button it "crashes" as
> well.  Also, even if I click the Save, it does the same thing.  All
> instances "crash" GNUCash and any entries not saved since the last
> automatic save are lost.  I also feel it has nothing to do with OneDrive as
> it worked fine until this last problem.
>
> One way to ascertain whether there are any OS or file system issues
working in the background at the same time that GnuCash is doing something
is to keep a task manager running on the same system monitoring volatile
memory and non-volatile 'Drive' activity (and network activity).  Then try
to time your test to happen when there is little or no other activity to
interfere with your test.