[GNC] gnucash-user Digest, Vol 226, Issue 60

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 21 11:05:44 EST 2022

Click the Options button once you have the report up. Then go to the
General tab and change the date range.

Regards,
Adrien

p.s. when replying to a digest, please only quote the relevant part, and
when starting a new thread, just send a new message to the list rather
than hitting 'reply' to an existing message.