[GNC] CSV Price Import: Saving Colum Assignments

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Thu Jan 27 03:49:31 EST 2022

Op woensdag 26 januari 2022 22:02:00 CET schreef David Carlson:
> Back in prehistoric times we called that amnesia.  Today it might be called
> Alzheimer’s or software bug.

LOL

I'd bet on a software bug in this case.

I vaguely remember having fixed a similar issue in the CSV transaction importer a while back.
The Price importer has duplicated a lot of the transaction importer early on, so that issue
may have been copied back then and not fixed since. Please do file this as a bug report.

Regards,

Geert