[GNC] How to properly import a csv with the correct settings.

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 22:40:02 EST 2022

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 9:31 PM W Velishek <wvelishek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if my post to this mailing list is showing up?

I see three posts to the mailing list. The first about six hours ago, the
second (which included a screen shot) about five hours ago, a third (which
seems to have included the same screen shot) about ten minutes ago and a
fourth message (which I'm responding to) just five minutes ago.

One issue is you have not described what happened and what you expected to
happen. The screen image does not really communicate much.

I have not used the importer lately, but I recommend that you start with
just a small subset of your data to work out the kinks before trying a
whole year's worth of data.