[GNC] Updates

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 28 15:13:27 EST 2022

Have you tried File > Open?

Then navigate to where you saved your data file. It should open and then
when you close GnuCash, it will remember this location in the future.

Since you are on Windows, you also have the option to double-click the
data file itself and GnuCash will launch and open it. (those of us on
MacOS can't do this)

I seem to recall a bug where the app forgot its list of recently used
files. I thought that was solved though.

Be sure to run Actions > Check & Repair > Check & Repair All while
viewing the Accounts tab.

Regards,
Adrien