[GNC] Could you please add a "reset to default" function?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jan 28 15:19:45 EST 2022

That is an interesting request.

In the meantime, you could start a new file, examine the default
preferences, and write them down. Then go back to your main file and
change them back accordingly. (there *might* be a page on the wiki
documenting these already, I haven't looked, but I suspect it is there)

The nice thing about the preferences is that they take effect
immediately without a restart. So if the preference involves visual
display, you can toggle them and see the effect in real time. Then just
leave them where you like them.

Regards,
Adrien