[GNC] Printing Chart of Accounts WITHOUT balances

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 1 12:33:34 EDT 2022

Re-sending to the list this time.

Somebody remind me why the list manager program doesn't set reply-to to
the list? :-)

Thank you, David.

Could you (or someone) enter a bug, please? (Accounts Summary report
displays account balances though that option is deselected in Report
Options.)

I tried to enter it, but GnuCash Bugzilla rejected my login credentials
for some reason. And in any case, I wouldn't be able to attest from my
own knowledge that the bug still exists in the current version.

Yes, I have exported the report to HTML, opened it in Excel, deleted the
unwanted columns, and so forth. But that's kind of a pain, and if the
option is in the GUI it really ought to be honored.

Stan Brown
Tehachapi, CA, USA
https://BrownMath.com