[GNC] 4.11 missing online banking and AqBanking in Windows

john jralls at ceridwen.us
Sat Jul 2 12:08:37 EDT 2022

Because it hasn't been fixed. As I suspected the problem is that the GnuCash AQBanking module, libgncmod-aqbanking.dll, is failing to load. It loads correctly when run in a development shell som I'm pretty sure that something is missing from the installation bundle, but I haven't yet figured out what it is.

When I have a working installer I'll post an announcement to gnucash-announce, copying gnucash-user and gnucash-devel with the sha256 and download URIs.

Regards,
John Ralls