[GNC] Uneven line spacing in Accounts list since 4.11

Kalpesh Patel kalpesh.patel at usa.net
Sun Jul 3 12:41:58 EDT 2022

Confirming that uneven line space is happening for my install of GNC 4.11 on
Windows 10 OS with dark theme. I only see uneven spacing for the investment
accounts only and no other types like bank and credit card account types.

I had this problem in GNC 4.10 but it was due to special characters in the
Description of the account. I have never added any notes to any of these
accounts. Subsequent to that it was cleaned up and spacing was fine until I
upgraded to 4.11. Now I does not reset even if collapsed and I have
attempted to perform sanitization by cutting and pasting to a notepad in
Windows it had no impact of effect on spacing it.

Message: 4