[GNC] Transaction report

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:48:27 EDT 2022

David,

Both worked, thanks. Did not know about the account report from the search results register. The Transaction report is more flexible and got the exact results that I wanted. It just isn’t that obvious how to set the parameters.

I got the results I was looking for using Reports/Transaction report with the following settings:

1.	Accounts tab: Set the account to the credit card I used for the purchases
2.	Filter tab in the block titled, “Transaction filter” I entered the name of the vendor. This one was a lucky guess as it was not obvious to me how that block related to the journal entry.
3.	General tab: set the starting and ending dates of the period I was interested in.

Thanks much,

Roger