[GNC] Terminology for Non-profits

Paul Kroitor paul at kroitor.ca
Mon Jul 4 19:33:46 EDT 2022

Most of the entities we use GnuCash for are non-profits, and here (at least)
non-profits don't have "Equity". They have "Net Assets", which is the same
thing but doesn't imply there are owners behind the internal value to the
operation.

The upshot is that every report we produce that shows Equity must be printed
to a file, massaged to replace Equity with Net Assets, and printed again.

This is a longshot, but is there any way to have all the reports tweaked to
do this once and for all? Ideally, something in the Book options (ie
Properties menu) as not all the sets of books here are non-profits.

Thanks as always for all help,

Paul