[GNC] Transaction imports

Christian Lynbech christian at defun.dk
Tue Jul 5 08:52:14 EDT 2022

Where is the information related to transaction imports saved? I am on a Mac.

I have my books stored under revision control but when I wanted to do an
CSV import on a another machine, I did not see the import I have defined
when running Gnucash on my main computer. I am guessing/fearing that
this also applies to the learned matching of transactions to accounts.

How would I replicate such information between computers?

                               /Christian