[GNC] Uneven line spacing in Accounts list since 4.11

John Layman john.layman at laymanandlayman.com
Tue Jul 5 09:59:43 EDT 2022

My message was hasty, as I subsequently realized that editing the Display
Symbol merely caused the related line to be redisplayed.  The redisplay does
eliminate the double spacing, but not the root of the problem.  If the file
or account tab is closed and reopened, the extra spacing reappears.  Therein
lies somewhat of a clue.