[GNC] Fiscal Year: Preferences vs Properties

Paul Kroitor paul at kroitor.ca
Thu Jul 7 12:59:13 EDT 2022

Thanks John. It confirms my fears, but it's good to know.

Yes, I know well about truncated fiscal years; but if an entity is worth its
salt, the short years are very few in comparison with the many years of
healthily ticking over. And the start and end years always have a bunch of
other special requirements / procedural quirks anyway.

I guess there's nothing to do but live with it.

Regards,
Paul