[GNC] Track income and expense report for rental property

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Jul 8 12:19:48 EDT 2022

As Michael noted, this is a budgeting vs. accounting question.

Other than the 'Cash Flow' report, I would recommend investigating the
Budget module. (*not* necessarily changing your account tree or
transactions, though that may be in order anyway.)

You can budget what is expected and get a report that tracks outlays
paying down liabilities (among many other things) and get a net result.
You'll be able to compare budgeted (expected) vs. actual and even show
the variance.

If you then want a graph, you can export the report to a spreadsheet and
have fun from there.

Regards,
Adrien